Monday, April 7, 2008

...Jogging Strollers & Diaper Bags

I NEED HELP!!

Nolan & I are going to be buying a jogging stroller for this summer when we go camping! I have looked on E-Bay and found a few that I like but I am still not sure! I don't know whether to get one with a child tray or not, with big wheels or smaller wheels?! I am so confused! Plus I would really like a new diaper bag for summer! Something cute! I don't want to spend a lot of $$ on one, but I don't want something that falls apart easy! I have bought 2 diaper bags since Olivia's been born and I am not totally crazy about either one! So please give me your opinions!!

1 comment:

The Wethington's said...

I don't know anything about jogging strollers, but I'm a sucker for diaper bags. I have them in every color for different outfits, and still carry them around even though Savannah is almost 16 months old. I love diaperbags.com...and Tommy Hilfiger diaper bags are sturdy. I never found one for Savannah, but we got Garrett one from Dillards when he was a baby. Ebay is fun for looking at the different styles. oh!!! I also really like Juicy diaper bags...just cuz they look like princess bags ;) Thanks for your support about my family issue. I appreciate it so much ;)