Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...Feeling a little Martha

(getting dinner ready... notice the countless bottles of the good stuff around)
...My family & friends tease me that my name should've been Martha. Sometimes I agree, because sometimes I can be pretty freakin' crafty! 
My Pottery Barn magazine came in the mail yesterday, I then proceeded to flag it with sticky notes. It looks like the Ikea catalog that is oh so worshiped in the Sassy Stewart Home. I flag it because I like to dream, and I DREAM BIG! 

My goal for the year 2-0-0-9 is...

Be a little MORE Martha!
I love crafts and so why not do it non-stop for the next year?

PS. Sweet Pea is cracking us all up these days... Gosh I LOVE HER!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey we need to see a little more of that sweet pea!

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

Yes, martha is good and crafty, but I must say you are far more interesting. Martha herself can be a bit dull. You are way more fun! However, don't get me wrong I do love me some martha stewart, but megan stewart is far better! tehee!

Heidi said...

Okay the picture of Olivia on the white chair is so stinkin' cute!

Keri said...

The big bed is going well for the most part. Last night she kept getting out of bed from 2:15 until 3:45 am. Not fun for me at all. She really does go down for bed & naps well, though.