Thursday, January 17, 2008

...New Hair Do!


I got my hair cut last week and colored! Nolan says that it is still growing on him! I cut off 1 1/2 inches off my hair! It was long, pregnancy was really good to my hair! I also colored it darker! My natural color is a dirty blonde (yuck!!) so I did it just a bit darker! I really like it, but Nolan doesn't! When he came home that night, he just looked at me with a blank stare?! So tell me what you think?!
PS. The picture might be crappy, but Nolan was at a Priesthood Meeting and I just had to work with it! Sorry!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it, except I feel a little loney being the last Whipple blonde.

Anonymous said...

I like it! It fits you!

Shar said...

I like it. It matches your eyebrows perfectly. How did you pull that off? I'm lovin' the dark too.

Next year, I want to go REALLY dark. We'll see if it happens.

Vanessa said...

I know how the dirty blond thing goes, but I like yours, I am trying to do the whole growing it out again. You have to try the dark think at least once, I did and I have to say it wasn't my favorite for me. But it suits you!

Anonymous said...

I sure do love it! I love you dark! I say keep it that way!

Anonymous said...

is it different than it was before.....? I can't see a diffrence, oh by the way this comment was done on my iPhone!

Heidi said...

Love the hair Meg. I like the dark. Our men love us as we came to them so I can see why Nolan wouldn't be crazy about it. Those Stewart men aren't fond of change. :) Enjoy it...you look beautiful!

Erin said...

I like it. It makes your skin look little dark and flawless. Super cute