Wednesday, February 20, 2008

...What an experience...


Today I took my dad to his office so that he could catch up on some work. He is feeling much better! So I dropped him off... went and picked up some lunch for him and then met Nolan for lunch! After Nolan & I had lunch at the one & only ARBY'S! (I am seriously going to weigh 500 lbs soon!)I went back to my dad's office to hang out with him for a while! While he worked and Olivia slept...I got to watch the GSN (Game Show Network)!HOORRRAAAY! Then I had to go to the Bathroom! Not a big deal right? WRONG! This winter has been so strange to our area that the sewer pipes at my dad office FROOZZEE!! SOLID! GROSS!! They tried to thaw them out, but no luck! So instead of making everyone suffer...he rented a PORT-A-POTTY! NASTY!!

(The one he had was not near this nice!)

I don't do PORT-A-POTTY's! They take me back to the good 'ol Girls Camp days! Not so fond of them! I can remember having to go at night and bring a flashlight with you and making one of your friends get out of bed to come and shine the light through the little holes on the top so that you can see (somewhat) you are doing! They just are nasty! By the end of Girls Camp they were so bad that you would just hold it! I am not a true camper! Nolan & I bought a camper 2 years ago! That is the camping I do!


I think for the most part I am a pretty tough cookie! Labor was a big o piece of cake for me!! I just don't do PORT-A-POTTY's! Next time I'll pass...



P.S. All these anonymous comments about my husband...are from him! He has figured out that you can leave anonymous comments! Then he proceeds to tell me that some anonymous person left me a comment! So funny right?! They are all about how wonderful he is! HA HA Nolan you are funny & quite clever!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The port-a-potty totally freaked Lexi out the other day and her "pipes" froze too!

Vanessa said...

That is so funny! And such a clever husband!