Friday, February 22, 2008

...Happy Anniversary...


...5 years ago today I married the man of my dreams!


I love everything about him and here is why...



...he can finish my sentences



...he put up with me for 2 years on fertility drugs( i wasn't very nice)



...he picked me



...he always knows what to say when I've had a bad day



...he is a great provider for our family



...he built an amazing house for our family to grow up in



...he overlooks my faults



...he has a cute butt!!



...he gives me butterflies still



...he will always and forever be my Nollie-B



I LOVE YOU NOLAN HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT 5 YEARS BRING!




p.s. thanks for taking me & olivia on a shopping spree today...it was great!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations Megan that is wonderful!

The Ulibarri's said...

You have one cute little girl. I saw a picture of her at Dr. Boice's and thought she was just adorable. How are you guys? Congrats on your anniversary. Can you believe how fast time flies.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 years!!!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I can' tbeleive you have been married that long?!! You were jsut at EFY!!! AAAH! I am glad you married nolan-you are a catch too! perfect couple!