Wednesday, September 23, 2009

... Canning Pickles

... If you grew up in Kirtland , you know that The Wells are a big time canning family! Every year for my Birthday and Christmas Sister Wells gives (blesses) me with a jar of her Pickles. These aren't just any pickles! They are the best pickles known to man! I covet these! (That's probably bad) I crave these pickles! This past weekend Sister Wells invited me to her house to learn how to can these SPECIAL pickles! I was in HEAVEN!! I spent the afternoon with her and soaked up every tip she gave me. I will for sure be putting my canning skills to use next summer!



Thank you so much Sister Wells!!


2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

I LOVE my mom's pickles too! She told me about this and said that she had so much fun!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

those look sooooo good right now!