Thursday, October 15, 2009

...We've been

...Throwing our toe-nails up, eating lots of crackers and chicken noodle soup, staying in our P.J's pretty much all day, watching countless Disney Movies and lots of Food Network, drinking plenty of water, not leaving the house because we are still in those P.J's, coloring when we feel like getting off the couch, enjoying the fall weather from the inside of the house.

Let's just say Olivia & I (mostly me) have been sick the last 2 weeks. We thought we were over it and then it hit again. We might come back to the real world soon?! Maybe not because our P.J's are super comfy!!

8 comments:

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

Sorry to hear that you guys are sick!!! I 'll be thinking about you!!!!

Heidi said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. PJ's are great. Spencer and I think so too. Teressa told us your fun news. We are so excited for you.

Erin said...

Ah man that totally stinks. But hey it might be the pregnancy bug, Alot of people have been coming down with that lately me being one of them. lol Kidding hope you both get to feeling better.

The Wethington's said...

Well that's just plain stinky. Hope you guys feel better soon. I sure wish there was something they could do for it. Annoying because I'm pretty sure the flu season has started early and that means we have time to get it, recover, get it again, recover...and get it again. :)

The Wethington's said...

Well that's just plain stinky. Hope you guys feel better soon. I sure wish there was something they could do for it. Annoying because I'm pretty sure the flu season has started early and that means we have time to get it, recover, get it again, recover...and get it again. :)

Sheleeha said...

Dang I'm sorry Meg, that stinks... I hope you two get to feeling better... Any fevers?? or did you those finally go away! anyways hope you get to feelin better! love y

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

I hope you get better soon cuz I miss my girls!!!!! I am so sorry!!!! Let me know if I can do anything to help!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better! I swear everyone I know has been sick. Yuck! We stay in our pj's most of the time even when we aren't sick! :)