Wednesday, July 23, 2008

...Picking

...More Real things about me
...I P-I-C-K at things
I swear this was inherited from a parent or someone else in the family because it is not just me! I pick scabs until they bleed, zits (even the smallest sign of them), my nose, Sweet Peas nose, pretty much anything! I can't help it! I do it and sometimes don't know that I am picking until the scab on my arm starts bleeding?! Nolan hates it when I bother Olivia, but seriously sometimes you just ignore that HUGE booger that is right there!
I guess I am just a picky person?
Do you P-I-C-K?

5 comments:

Keri said...

Of course I pick too! Randy hates it, but it's so hard to stop!

Amanda said...

Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a picker! It's not our fault. We inherited it from our dad.

The Wethington's said...

I'm a picker too! I pick at scabs all the time and Tarren gets so annoyed because he'll find a receipt or something with dried blood on it in my purse and I'll tell him that's all I had to stop the bleeding! And if the kiddos have nose boogies I gotta get em! Savannah hates it and Garrett finally learned to do it himself. Tarren says that is so gross, but I can't help it I don't even realize it most of the time. Must be nerves or something?

Vanessa said...

I am a total picker! Can't get enough of it!

Bond Fam said...

Yes Im a picker! And I have this annoying habit of picking at my scalp, and I dont know why I do it!